Spring Japanese Festival
Update as of 4/22: Out of an abundance of caution the Japanese Spring Festival has been CANCELLED for Sunday, April 24 due to the weather forecast. The festival will continue as scheduled on Saturday.
Weather permitting, the Garden will remain open the entire weekend regular operating hours (8 a.m. – 6 p.m). All pre-purchased tickets for Sunday will be automatically refunded. It may take up to five business days to see the credit on your account.
Plan to attend a family-friendly event in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden with large support from the Fort Worth Japanese Society.
Spring Japanese Festival – April 23-24, 2022
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Last admission sold at 3 p.m. daily.)
- Adults $12 | Seniors 65+ $10 | Child 6-15 $6 | Child 5 & under are FREE
- FWBG|BRIT members must apply a promo code at checkout to receive discounts. Questions? Contact the membership office at 817-332-7518.
Japanese culture highlights from the Spring Festival will include:
- Performances by two Taiko drumming groups, traditional dances, karate experts, and Master Swordsman G.K. Sugai.
- Displays of the miniature worlds of bonsai trees from the Fort Worth Bonsai Society, and demonstrations in Origami, Calligraphy, and Japanese Games.
- Vendors selling treasures from origami jewelry to anime plush figures, star charts to crafts made with vintage kimonos.
- Food from Asian food trucks preparing delicious meals and snacks, as well as authentic Japanese cuisine prepared by the Fort Worth Japanese Society (see menu here).