Fall Japanese Festival
Plan to attend a family-friendly event in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden with large support from the Fort Worth Japanese Society. Enjoy traditional Japanese dance, taiko drummers, martial arts, sword demonstrations, raku pottery, food trucks, and more in the garden.
November 5-6, 2022 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, last admission at 3:00 pm during the Fall Japanese Festival
- Adults $12 | Seniors 65+ $10 | Child 6-15 $6 | Child 5 & under are FREE
- FWBG|BRIT Members must be logged in to receive their free tickets. Click here to learn more and sign up! Questions? Contact the membership office at 817-332-7518.
- Food will be sold at food trucks/concessions. No outside food is allowed.
- No photo passes will be sold during the Fall Japanese Festival. No tripods or portrait photography is permitted during the festival weekend
- Read more information by clicking here.
• Free parking is available at 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107, and 3408 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76107
• Free/Overflow parking is available at Christ Chapel Bible Church & Dickies Arena
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Bartlett Tree Experts
Movement Theory Physical Therapy & Wellness
Renewal by Andersen
Contact Leah Hersey for sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com.