Dog Days – August
The dog days of summer have arrived. Enjoy the Garden with your pup for an entire weekend! Dog Days will be held during regular Garden hours (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.), with regular admission for humans and an additional $5 per dog. Hydration stations for dogs will be provided by the Garden across campus.
FWBG|BRIT members receive free admission and pay $5 per dog — with complimentary bandana(s).
Thank you to our sponsors!
To ensure the success of Dog Days and safety of all participants, the Garden asks that guests and pets adhere to the following rules and etiquette:
- All dogs must be leashed, more than four months old and up to date on vaccinations.
- No dogs in heat allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed to stay in unattended vehicles.
- Waste must be bagged and placed in trash receptacles. The Garden will have bags available for use.
- Dogs are not permitted inside Rock Springs Café, in the Rainforest Conservatory or on trams.
- Dogs must be socialized and well-behaved. If dogs are seen acting aggressively, Garden staff reserves the right to ask owners to leave with their dogs.
- Humans and dogs must stay on trails, pathways and open lawn areas. This ensures the Garden and horticultural displays stay beautiful for all to enjoy!
- Dog owners are responsible for their pets. FWBG|BRIT is not responsible for any injury or illness.
- Guests should ask before approaching unknown dogs or allowing dogs to interact. Similarly, guests with dogs should control interactions with guests without dogs, especially when children are involved.
- Please leave the Garden as you left it. Collect all dog treats, waste, bags and anything else your pup might have left behind.
- As always, FWBG|BRIT staff recommends human guests wear sturdy walking shoes and protect themselves from the sun.